A distributor of Sequence Professional Products is responsible, first and foremost, for serving the licensed cosmetologists in his or her area. Of course, this includes visiting salons on a regular basis and marketing Sequence products. However, distributors are also responsible for the following:
• Leading a local team of sales reps and educators to meet the needs of their customers
• Managing the finances of their businesses properly
• Ordering and managing local product inventory
• Holding educational workshops and events as warranted in their markets
• Marketing their businesses locally
• Communicating market conditions to home office so the customers’ needs can be met more effectively
• Demonstrated successful business experience We are committed to giving each of its distributors the product and business knowledge to operate an excellent distribution business that serves its customers well.
Ready To Become A Distributor? Click Here
Complete the form below
Key qualifications to become a distributor
• Demonstrated successful sales experience
• A passion for helping customers run successful businesses
• Previous experience in the hair care industry
• Prior experience in the hair care industry is not required to become a distributor, but it is certainly a plus.
Part Time vs. Full Time
Additional requirements for a potential distributor
• Initial investment – Approximately $5000. To be able to carry the entire Sequence product line, a potential distributor must be able to make an initial investment of at least $2,500 in product. In addition, the distributor will have to have at least $3,000 in working capital to cover business expenses during the ramp up phase of the business.
• Storage Facility – A potential distributor will need to secure a storage facility at least 10’ x 10’ in size in which to
• Delivery Vehicle – A potential distributor will need to secure a vehicle (most likely a cargo van) large enough to carry
the entire line of products and serve salon customers.
• Technology Requirements – A potential distributor must have a PC computer and high-speed Internet access.
Training for its distributors
Multiple distributors in the same area
Determining if there is a distributor in an area of interest
Areas not on the list without a distributor
Retailing products as a stylist
• If you are a licensed cosmetologist working in an area in which there is an Sequence distributor, please contact your local distributor or call our corporate office at (866) 307-0217 to get your distributor’s contact information.
• If you are a licensed cosmetologist working in an area in which there is not an Sequence distributor, please call our Customer Service at (866) 307-0217 for more information.
• Demonstrated successful business experience
We are committed to giving each of its distributors the product and business knowledge to operate an excellent distribution business that serves its customers well.